CNA(Certified Nursing Assistant) Exam Prep is to help you prepare the Certified Nursing Assistant exam on the go. With its exclusive intuitive and elegant UI, not only can you learn the knowledge for the test and get the serious exam experience, but also with joy and incredible flexibility. With the app, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, anywhere you want, get instant feedback and learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test. Among many cool features, the most useful one is to allow you concentrating on your weakness which is way more efficient than the traditional way of study.
- 900+ quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
A certified nursing assistant (CNA) is a medical professional that provides basic nursing services to a wide variety of patients. The majority of certified nursing assistants work in nursing and residential facilities and hospitals. Subjects that will be included in the test are: CNA Roles, Observation, Reporting and Abbreviations, Safety and Managing Behavior, Emergencies, Personal Care Skills, Infection Control and Blood Borne Pathogens, Caring for All Ages, Common Physical and Emotional Problems, Care of the Dying Person at the End of Life and Legal and Ethical Issues. All of these topics, or subjects, were covered in your CNA training program. The test will typically have 50 to 70 multiple choice questions, like the ones you will see in our CNA Practice Test.
Вы счастливый обладатель мобильного телефона или планшета, которые работают на операционной системе Android? Поздравляем!
Это действительно интересный и полезный гаджет, который может быть использован как для общения, так и для развлечений.
Предлагаем скачать с нашего ресурса массу бесплатных приложений, в компании с которыми можно прекрасно отдохнуть или поработать.
Все это совершенно бесплатно, а главное – легко. Например, чтобы скачать приложение CNA Exam Prep 1.0 необходимо сделать всего один клик!
Вы потратите всего 881.0 KB трафика. Система автоматически загрузит его в мобильное устройство, а вы сможете насладиться всеми возможностями программы!